[TxMt] Re: Best way to get bundles from the GitHub repos

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Feb 1 17:57:16 UTC 2010

On 1 Feb 2010, at 18:13, Mathieu Godart wrote:

> I tried to use the GetBundle bundle to get the Makefile bundle, from the GitHub repository, but the command "Install Bundles" asks me to wait and finishes without other notice.

Please try the GetBundles bundle (note the plural).

http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

In Terminal:
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Pristine\ Copy/Bundles
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Pristine\ Copy/Bundles
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
svn export http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

... and reload Bundles in TM.

--Hans