[TxMt] Best way to get bundles from the GitHub repos

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Mon Feb 1 17:13:21 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I've followed, from a far point of view, the migration of some bundles (in particular the Make bundle) from the old Subversion repository to the new GitHub repository. But I never took the time to go and fetch any bundle from what seems to be the future repository "of choice." Until... Makefile bundle disappeared after an SVN update on the root of my bundle directory.

I tried to use the GetBundle bundle to get the Makefile bundle, from the GitHub repository, but the command "Install Bundles" asks me to wait and finishes without other notice. I was about to try to get it using the command line Git tool, but as nothing in the TM manual tells about it, I don't like the idea. Plus, I cannot find a way to have a list of all the TM bundles from GitHub. And the archives of this list haven't helped me.

So here is my question: what is the "official" way to get bundles from GitHub?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart