[TxMt] R bundle no longer working in mac 10.6.3

Antonio P. Ramos ramos.grad.student at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:43:21 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have been using the R bundle in textmate for a while and so far a never
encountered any problem. Recently, I just update my machine for the new snow
leopard 10.6.3 but I can no longer use R and textmate properly: while syntax
highlighting is still working, textmate simply doesn't send any script to
the R console. I got a message that says: "Please install Rdaemon first",
which doesn't make much sense to me, since, according to the Bundle editor,
Rdaemon is alredy installed and enabled. Please, help!

Best,

Antonio.