[TxMt] Re: Find in Project bug

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Dec 28 18:34:21 UTC 2010

wrote:

> On 14 Dec 2010, at 15:34, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
>
> > Steps to reproduce:
> >
> > 1. Open Terminal.app.
> > 2. cd to a project folder.
> > 3. "mate ."
> > 4. Press Command+Shift+F.
> >
> > A screenshot would simply show that the Find button is indeed disabled.
>
> Ehm… yeah… this is not reproducible for me ;)
>
> So this is 100% reproducible for you? Has it ever worked? Can you do
anything to make it work? Have you tried on another
account/machine/disabling plug-ins?

Just another data point - by sheer chance, I *just* saw this for the
first time. So it is certainly not 100% reproducible (I don't know how
to reproduce it) but it can happen. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!