[TxMt] Re: TextMate becoming increasingly unstable

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:16:43 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Charles Turner <vze26m98 at optonline.net> wrote:
>> Gerd Knops addressed this a while back. ProjectPlus expects older compiler settings than what's default in Snow Leopard, but it wasn't too difficult to compile a patched version of PP.
>
> Are there any instructions on how to apply this patch?

So, I tried to answer my own question and it led me on an adventure.

I downloaded the zip file attachment in Charle's post, then upzipped it.

I figured I'd have a look at it, so I clicked 'open
with>Textmate(default)' in the finder.

Textmate never opened, and no matter what I did Textmate would NO LONGER open.

So, I re-downloaded textmate, and it STILL wouldn't open.

So I went into Library/Application Support/Textmate and removed the
project plus plugin, and TEXTMATE STILL WOULDN'T open.

Finally I rebooted, and TextMate is once again working, I think.
--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick
Twitter: @RickDeNatale