[TxMt] Re: TextMate becoming increasingly unstable

Mon Dec 27 14:40:12 UTC 2010

On Dec 27, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Max Lein wrote:

> I have noticed that especially after upgrading to 10.6, TextMate has become more and more crash prone -- especially after switching from another app back to TextMate. I use it mainly in larger LaTeX projects in conjunction with git and nowadays it would crash, two, three times a week.

I don't think this is TextMate's fault. Let me guess: You're using the ProjectPlus plug-in. Does the issue below sound like your problem?

https://github.com/ciaran/projectplus/issues/issue/29

I don't know if it will ever get looked at, but as a temporary fix, disabling status flags for Git should keep it from crashing. They usually aren't accurate anyway, in my experience.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>