[TxMt] Re: Dropbox sync for Bundles/Preferences

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Dec 23 10:56:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Henry F. Bridge <hbridge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there any easy way to sync bundles/settings (like keyboard shortcuts for
>> commands) across computers with Dropbox?
>> If not, this would be a great feature to add.

I didn't try this but moving ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate to
your Dropbox folder and replacing it with a symblink to it should
work.

You do need a "reload bundles" from time to time if you keep your
TextMate always open, though. You can add one as a Launch agent.

Bye,
--
Pedro Melo
http://www.simplicidade.org/