[TxMt] Re: CR added to Selected Find

Wed Dec 22 03:56:14 UTC 2010

On Dec 21, 2010, at 10:46 PM, Ed Wong wrote:

> Something odd has happened to Find in the latest build. When I selected a word and hit Cmd-E (Use Selection for Find) it appends a carriage return to the word. I can see this when I open the Find dialog.

I'm on the latest build and use ⌘E constantly and I'm not seeing this. There's probably a command in TextMate that got that shortcut somehow. Hit ⌃⌘T, change it to “Key Equivalent” and hit ⌘E to see if anything matches.

Just saw your last message, which makes it even stranger, but the above might still be worth a try. What if you select the word with (my favorite) ⌃W?

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>