[TxMt] Scroll + focus bug

Rasmus Abrahamsen ralleab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:46:57 UTC 2010

bugs at macromates.com returned a permanent failure. So I will report the weird behaviour I notived.

I have a long source file (300-400 lines). I put my caret at line 200 and scrolled (with a mouse) down to the bottom. I then pressed right-arrow to go to the symbol to the right of my caret expecting the window to scroll to show where my caret is. The window does scroll, but it scrolls to the top of the document instead of to the exact position of my caret. I will attach a movie:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/323865/Textmate%20scroll%20bug.mov

As the window start scrolling automatically, it's because I push right-arrow, the next time I push right-arrow again and finally the window actually shows what I am editing.

Rasmus Abrahamsen