[TxMt] Quick Q on Making key mapping file-type specific?

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:55:33 UTC 2010

So, just finished the first draft of my novel. TextMate was the editor
of choice this time, and things went wonderfully. I liked the
find/replace in project, which allowed me to use variables until I
could think of the name for something. :-) (I used a Ruby gem I
modified to convert Markdown to LaTeX and then compiled into PDF. Also
can independently convert the Markdown to epub. :-) I love geekness.

You may not remember that a while back I needed some rather odd text
competions (" => ``TM_SELECTED_TEXT$0"). The only problem is now it
appears everywhere! That is, when I use TM to edit anything, the
single double quote expands out. I don't need it except for Markdown
(.md) files.

Anybody know how? Or, at least point me in the right direction?

TIA.

--
Ben Wilson
"We cannot determine the character or nature of a system within