[TxMt] Re: pdfsync with Skim broken

Tue Dec 7 17:59:43 UTC 2010

On 7 Dec 2010, at 16:53, Andreas Kumlehn wrote:

> […]
> sh: /var/folders/My/My9skQrnFpON8oDbZaiRXk+++TI/-Tmp-/Skim: No such file or directory

My guess is that Skim recently auto-updated. This made LaunchServices record the intermediate download location as Skim.app’s new path.

You can run a line like the following in Terminal to re-index your applications:

    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill -seed