[TxMt] Re: TM 2.0 feature req.

Christian Eager ceager at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 08:37:42 UTC 2010

Four observations:

1. After you delete a bundle, look in the Trash.
2. I receive a warning when I try and delete a bundle that isn't empty. [1]
3. When you make customizations, TextMate automatically puts a copy in
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles. If you delete a customized
bundle, check your backups.
4. You don't keep customizations in source control?

[1]: http://emberapp.com/ceager/images/textmate-bundle-delete-confirmation