[TxMt] Re: CSS code completion not working

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 08:19:23 UTC 2010

On 25 Aug 2010, at 22:52, Clay Teller wrote:

> The code completion keyboard shortcut (ALT+ESC) is not working for
> me in 'css' files. Instead, the following message gets generated
> wherever my cursor is:

I get code completion with plain ESC, no alt involved. I don't think
that I've changed the default behaviour. I know that the CSS bundle
says Option+Esc, but I can't get that to do anything in my CSS files.

If that doesn't work then, I'm afraid, you'll have to hang on for an
answer from someone with more knowledge than I on this subject.

--
Justin C, by the sea.