[TxMt] TM 2.0 feature req.

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:54:16 UTC 2010

Hello Allan - I have a request for 2.0:

in the Bundle Editor I've several times made the grave error of hitting delete one too many times and accidentally deleting an entire bundle.
for whatever reason, when I'm in the BE and going through my commands, macros, etc, I've managed to accidentally select the bundle itself and hit delete.
not such a big deal if they're stock bundles but many of mine have been customized to suit my needs.

anyway, I've made this mistake a couple of times and I'd just like to suggest a warning dialog of some kind that pops up before you delete an entire Bundle.

I know it's kind of a spaz move on my part - but if it's happened to me than it's happened to other people too.

thanks!

Bennett