[TxMt] Re: 'Warnings' and 'Errors'

Wed Aug 25 14:58:32 UTC 2010

On Aug 25, 2010, at 10:48 AM, plastichairdoo wrote:

> thanks Rob, any idea which command this might be?
> can't seem to find the culprit.

Whichever command you run before you see the Tool Tip, I guess. If you don't know it's name, you can find it like this:

1. Hit ⌃⌘T
2. Click the magnifying glass and change it to Key Equivalent
3. Hit whatever keystroke you normally hit before you see the Tool Tip

That should show you the name of the command and which bundle it's in. You can go to the Bundle Editor and find it once you have that info.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Don't try to tell me something is important to you if the whole of your “support” entails getting Congress to force *others* to spend time and money on it.