[TxMt] Re: 'Warnings' and 'Errors'

Wed Aug 25 13:26:02 UTC 2010

On Aug 25, 2010, at 5:14 AM, plastichairdoo wrote:

> anyway, I'm just wondering about the small tool-tip type notification of 'Errors" and "Warnings" that I get when I save an HTML page where something might not be totally kosher.
> is there some way to see these errors & warnings? some kind of log file? I'd love to know.

Every command is different, so there's no telling, but probably not. You'll have to look at the command that generates the message to see what it does.

You could either change the output from Tool Tip to something more permanent, or you could modify the command so it logs messages to a file before displaying the Tool Tip.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>