[TxMt] Re: web preview question

Tue Aug 24 20:30:14 UTC 2010

On Aug 23, 2010, at 10:45 PM, Eric O'Brien wrote:

> Umm...  How does one evoke the "Application Support" version of Web Preview?

By default, ⌃⌥⌘P is assigned to "Show Web Preview" on the Window menu. Some commands override this keyboard shortcut and call something else (involving a system of shell scripts, Ruby, CSS, etc). I believe this something else is what was referred to as the "Application Support" version.

Several commands use this version over what I call the "built-in" version (from the Window menu). Try them both out to see the difference.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

If you need something, that doesn't mean someone else owes it to you. If you don’t need something, that doesn’t mean someone else can take it.