[TxMt] wrap column problem

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Tue Aug 17 21:02:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was about to report a bug (I think I can use the word here), but I did my duty and searched the mailing list first, and I found an email dating from... 2004, which describes the exact same thing:

http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2004-October/000581.html

I agree with item 1, that's exactly how I felt too (thought TextMate crashed until I realised I didn't have spinning pizza of death, to use the same wording).

Item 2 doesn't really bother me as I use the OakWrapColumns preference.

Item 3 is what I wanted to report: when using a black background, some weird things happen...

There's no really any question I guess, just to say this bug is still here.

Thanks,

enas