[TxMt] Re: scope for SQL line

Tue Aug 17 17:51:03 UTC 2010

On 13 Aug 2010, at 04:59, John DeSoi wrote:

>> [...]
>> So in the case of an SQL statement you would do something like:
>
> Thanks very much -- I see how it works now. Very nice design.
>
> Another question:
>
> I assigned command-R as a shortcut for the command. It works if I
> have nothing selected, but if I have some text selected it runs the
> XCode Build and Run command. Why is that and what can I do about it?

If you make a selection and press ⌃⇧P you can see the “current
scope”.

Since your command has ‘meta.sql-expression’ or something like that
as scope selector, there is a problem when you want to not use it on
what’s recognized as an SQL expression (but rather the selection).

I am afraid the best fix for this is to have a fallback command on ⌘R
scoped more broadly (source.sql).