[TxMt] Re: How to use CSS bundle in source.css.embedded.html scope?

Fabio fauzzo at email.it
Thu Aug 5 12:26:38 UTC 2010

>> Hi, hmm for me it works. If I locate the cursor after "1em; ", type b and press ESC I can see the autocompletion stuff.
>
> What happens if your cursor is inside the css stuff and you press CTRL+ESC? Does the CSS bundle pop up? If not, is the CSS bundle available? Is the document set to HTML?

Mhm... sorry I was not correct, it has worked for a while when I was changing from css to html mode of the new test file, but I now checked that the problem is still there with my main project files.
Even with PHP Smarty removed it does not autocomplete words. CTRL+ESC place the focus on CSS anyway.

thanks!

--
Ciao

Fabio