[TxMt] Re: Flex and Actionscript bundle

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Mon Aug 2 20:04:04 UTC 2010

There's no issues, I just haven't got around to supporting autocompletion from within script blocks embedded in mxml. Although it seems to be pretty stable if you just go ahead and add the right scope (text.xml.mxml source.actionscript.3.embedded.mxml) to the command, as I have done in my dev branch:

http://github.com/simongregory/actionscript3-tmbundle/blob/sg/Commands/Auto%20Complete.tmCommand

You can do the same thing with the auto import command and it'll add the import to the script block.

Cheers,
Simon