[TxMt] Re: how do I go to end of line and/or go to start of line

Robert G Jr robertgloverjr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 04:09:53 UTC 2010

Thanks! Armed with this new tantalizing clue,  I have just discovered at the
following link a huge treasure chest of useful key bindings, of which your
two were just the tip of a giant iceberg.  :jumping:
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/site/system-bindings.html Default Mac OS X
System Key Bindings