[TxMt] command R in LaTeX bundle fails

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Apr 24 21:34:35 UTC 2010

I moved my latex bundle out of the appropriate directory, and then
back in, and now I can't get command R to run latex and give me a pdf
in skim, as it once did. I get the error message below.

Can anyone give me a pointer?

thanks,
Kyle

sh: --help: command not found
/bin/sh: -interaction=nonstopmode: command not found
A fatal error occured, log file is in Differences.log

Document '/Users/kbj/Papers/*Differences/Differences.pdf' not open in
application The file /Users/kbj/Papers/*Differences/Differences.pdf
does not exist.
error number 256 opening viewer

Found 0 errors, and 0 warnings in 1 runs

-interaction=nonstopmode -file-line-error-style exited with status 127