[TxMt] Re: Snow Leopard Subversion CommitWindow issue

Ken Scott optikos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:06:44 UTC 2009

Since installing Snow Leopard and updating to the latest TextMate,
none of the keys to the right of the main part of the keyboard
(forward delete, arrow keys, num pad, Enter key) work in the Commit
window.

Do I need to adjust something to get these to work again?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Filip Tepper <filip at tepper.pl> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> So far all issues reported with (ruby) commands have been caused by
>> using a custom built ruby.
>>
>> What the exact issue is with (some) custom built rubys, we still do
>> not know. So best to ensure that /usr/bin/ruby is used.
>

> Thanks for the hint, I'm using REE indeed.
>
> A quick workaround for that issue just popped in after your e-mail -
> setting TM_RUBY variable to /usr/bin/ruby in Properties / Advanced /
> Shell Variables tab fixes the issue.
>
> --
> Filip Tepper

<><   Ken Scott   optikos at gmail.com   http://www.optikos.net

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24