[TxMt] Re: Ruby 1.9 and LaTeXtra

THIL Stéphane stephane.thil at univ-perp.fr
Fri Sep 25 14:49:50 UTC 2009

Le 22 sept. 09 à 22:04, Alex Ross a écrit :

> I also have gotten rid of the Preview TikZ picture command
> because I have stumbled on a better method.  What you should do is
> keep your tikz pictures in their own files.  The bundle includes a
> default format which will be used when you compile a document
> that does not have a preamble. You may also specify a custom format
> if you have specially defined macros (or tikz styles) and point to it
> with TM_LATEX_DEFAULT_FORMAT.  I've been meaning to do a screencast
> showing off all these features/workflows but of course I'm always
> busy :/
>
> €”Alex

Hello Alex,

What I get when trying the "Preview TikZ Picture" follows. There is
nothing (TikZ-related) in the original file's preamble that's not in
"default-preamble.tex". The original file compiles just fine. Do you
have any idea where the problem is ?

Recompiling fmt…

pgfsys.code.tex: ! Undefined control sequence.

pgfsys.code.tex:17: \pgfkeys

Rendering tikzpicture…

tm-tikz-preview.41273.tex: ! LaTeX Error: The font size command
\normalsize is not defined:

                there is probably something wrong with the class file.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

tm-tikz-preview.41273.tex:1: \begin{document}

Thanks,
S.
--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.