[TxMt] Re: f77

JiHO jo.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:12:06 UTC 2009

I worked quite a bit on the fortran bundle but:
- it was mainly to enhance the syntax highlighting
- I do most of my work in Fortran 90, not 77

Highlighting for 'punchcard mode' should be complete though. What is
the problem with format statements? Could your provide an example and
point where TM gets it wrong please?

As for the autoindentation and formatting, I am not sure it is
currently doable in TM, but I am no expert. It seems that indentations
modes can be made specific per file type but that they are controlled
by the user using the drop down menu at the bottom of the window, not
by the language bundle. I would appreciate if anyone more
knowledgeable could chime in.

By the way, where does opt-command-[ comes from and what is it supposed to do?

JiHO
---
http://maururu.net