[TxMt] Re: opening textmate from other apps not working

Steven Klass sklass at pointcircle.com
Wed Sep 23 04:37:33 UTC 2009

I just noticed this in the console  - I don't know if this helps..
9/21/09 9:47:31 AM TextMate[1120] didn't find rule text.xml
or this one..

9/21/09 9:03:33 PM Lingon[14112] Error loading /Library/InputManagers/Edit
in TextMate/Edit in TextMate.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Edit in TextMate:
 dlopen(/Library/InputManagers/Edit in TextMate/Edit in
TextMate.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Edit in TextMate, 265): no suitable image
found.  Did find:
 /Library/InputManagers/Edit in TextMate/Edit in
TextMate.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Edit in TextMate: GC capability mismatch