[TxMt] Re: opening textmate from other apps not working

Steven Klass sklass at pointcircle.com
Tue Sep 22 14:43:53 UTC 2009

Your comment caused me to go back and re-read everyones post.  For the
record I am not running this on Snow Leopard.  Straight Leopard 10.5.8 with
TextMate 1.5.9 (1510).
So I know the keybinding is working as I can see the Edit Menu bar
highlight.  So clearly this is getting registered correctly.  However its
the behavior which is supposed to open a tmp buffer in TexMate which doesn't
work.  It is clear that simply shifting to TM and typing with a save won't
work.  This caused me to consider other methods of doing this same thing.
 1Passwd has written up a bunch of methods to make this work.  There is also
a low level method mach_inject which could facilitate this too.

Hmmm..