[TxMt] Re: opening textmate from other apps not working

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:32:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Steven Klass <sklass at pointcircle.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> I too am seeing the exact same behavior.  For me using the debug methods
> outlined here and here do not show anything useful.  FWIW other Input
> manager (Chax and 1Passwd) are working.

But Chax and 1Password aren't working with 64 bit applications using
input manager.

The current non-beta version of 1Password won't work in SL with
Safari, unless you set up Safari to run in 32-bit mode.  There's a new
beta version which works without using input manager.

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20090903043702715

--
Rick DeNatale