[TxMt] TM lags when switching

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Sep 21 19:23:18 UTC 2009

I am pretty sure I just pinned this down to TM.  If I work in TM,
save, then command-tab to a browser, there is significant lag from the
time it will switch to the browser, or, at times, even bring up the
application tab switcher.

If I do not save, the toggle is fast, so it seems to be something to
do with leaving TM, where it is not letting me leave as fast as other
apps do.

I have tried toggling back and forth between other apps, and the
behavior is speedy.  Any idea what is going on, and how to solve it?
These are simple files, single files, that have a hundred lines or so
in them, nothing complicated at all.