[TxMt] Re: opening textmate from other apps not working

Steven Klass sklass at pointcircle.com
Mon Sep 21 19:12:38 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

I too am seeing the exact same behavior.  For me using the debug methods
outlined here <http://blog.macromates.com/2007/inputmanagers-on-leopard/>and
here <http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/EditInTextMate> do not show
anything useful.  FWIW other Input manager (Chax and 1Passwd) are working.
 Using a fresh user also replicates the problem (i.e. it isn't a user
issue).  It isn't specific to Safari or Mail as I should be able to use edit
in textmate from within the bundle editor dialogs and that also does not
work.  Clearly something is wrong but I can't seem to figure it out.
Thanks