[TxMt] Project Plus-Bug?

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:09:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am not sure if I'm just using an old version but it seems that
there's a bug with project plus.
If I am dragging a folder from the Finder to the TextMate-icon and
TextMate is closed, TextMate will open with the "old" drawer. If I
open the folder from within TextMate (e.g. via Recent Items) or if I
drag the folder to TextMate when it's already open the Project Plus-
drawer opens.

I made a short video that shows the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b802UokTNjg

I am using Mac OS 10.6.1, TextMate 1.5.8 (1509) and I'm not sure how
to figure out which version of Project Plus I'm using.

Niels