[TxMt] Re: Snow Leopard Subversion CommitWindow issue

Thu Sep 17 12:28:49 UTC 2009

On 16 Sep 2009, at 09:26, Filip Tepper wrote:

> I've just switched to Snow Leopard and I'm experiencing weird
> Subversion Bundle issue. When I try to pop-up a commit window (via
> Ctrl
> +Shift+A, 5 or via Ctrl+Shift+A, 0, then hit commit button) nothing
> happens, and I see no error message too. Am I the only experiencing
> this issue? Has anyone come up with a solution? TIA!

So far all issues reported with (ruby) commands have been caused by
using a custom built ruby.

What the exact issue is with (some) custom built rubys, we still do
not know. So best to ensure that /usr/bin/ruby is used.

Of course we would love to get some detailed info about exactly what
fails and why. One known issue is that loading our binary ruby
extensions (like plist.bundle) for the Phusion Enterprise Ruby hangs
on Snow Leopard (with a stack trace that looks like a problem with e-
ruby).