[TxMt] Re: TextMate Will Not Launch

Sun Sep 6 08:17:38 UTC 2009

This started with the previous minor upgrade, so might be a bug in the
OS function we use to copy the app (i.e. introduced with 10.5.6 or
around that time) or it might be my other theory mentioned at the
ticket¹ I linked to on the blog comment reply² I also gave you, or
maybe something else.

My other theory was born after experiencing exactly the same problem
myself with an OmniWeb update that I had left “waiting” for a few days.

¹ http://ticket.macromates.com/show?ticket_id=ACD5D36F
² http://blog.macromates.com/2009/snow-leopard/#comment-4243