[TxMt] I have a problem installing the textmate phpbundle

Sebastian Bachmann sebastianbachmann at macnews.de
Sat Sep 5 15:20:17 UTC 2009

hello everyone,

i have installed the phpbundle with svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Bundles/PHP.tmbundle
  in ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/
the problem is that the php bundle doesnt appear in the bundles
menue[1]. but it is listed the bundles folder[2].

another problem is, when i start a new project and would like to add
an file with a .php file extension i cant choose the .php file
extension from the menue[3]
i have reload the bundles with osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to
reload bundles'

hope that anyone can help me out. sorry for my bad english!

regards,
sebastian

[1] http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9637/bild1q.png
[2] http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4888/bild2y.png