[TxMt] GetBundle show_bundles not working in SL?

Joe Sheehan joseph.r.sheehan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 04:21:49 UTC 2009

I just upgraded to Snow Leopard over the weekend, and when re-installing all
software, decided to use GetBundles to grab all of the bundles I'd been
using. However, when trying to list everything on the repository, it doesn't
seem to work for me.
I went into show_bundles.rb, the support ruby script which is called when
you "Show Bundles on Repository". I updated the website's hardcoded in that
script to svn.textmate.org/trunk/Bundles, but no dice.  I did notice the
general note on TM/SL incompabitility with Ruby scripts due to 1.8.7, but
I'm not a Ruby guy so I dont know the details.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Much thanks
Joe