[TxMt] Re: Subversion 1.6

Wed Sep 2 15:50:09 UTC 2009

On 19 Aug 2009, at 16:20, Fritz Anderson wrote:

> [...]
> In previous versions "svn update" would print a straightforward file-
> status list and exit. Now: [...] the tool waits on stdin; the
> Subversion bundle I'm using doesn't
> expect that. I'm willing to believe there are environment variables
> or directory properties that are mis-set.

We would need to give ‘--non-interactive’ to svn to prevent this.

A “new” svn bundle is in the works which I think does handle this
properly, it can be found here: http://svn.textmate.org/branches/Subversion%20(Interactive%20Input).tmbundle/
  — I hope this will simply replace the old one, but I think Luke
still has a few things he wants to do before pushing it as main.

I’ll ping Michael about fixing the default update command.