[TxMt] Newbie questions

Mark Fletcher markf at wingedpig.com
Wed Sep 2 05:22:39 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I downloaded TextMate today and am evaluating switching to it from Emacs.
There are many things I like about it so far, but I have three questions.

I code in C++. When I try to re-indent a selected chunk of code, using Text
-> Indent Selection, it seems to do the wrong thing for any code that
appears after comment lines. Am I doing it wrong?

Also, is there any way to invoke Make from within TextMate. And finally, is
there a gdb mode for debugging apps, like Emacs has?

Thanks!
Mark