[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Wed Oct 28 16:44:33 UTC 2009

From: textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com [mailto:textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com] On Behalf Of Hans-Jörg Bibiko

Which AppleScript did you use? Your approach by using "to keystroke"
or my approach by using "click menu item"?

I tried both my original keystroke and your menu click versions.  Neither worked.  I'm not too sussed over it, since your plugin seems to work great. Might I inquire as to what went into creating it?  I'm curious about this sort of stuff.  I'd like to think that some day I, too, could maybe create a TextMate plugin.

+dru