[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Oct 28 16:37:20 UTC 2009

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:55 PM, Dru Kepple wrote:

> I do have the enable acces for assistive devices enabled; the
> command I was trying to write always worked when run from the
> terminal, but not from TextMate.

Which AppleScript did you use? Your approach by using "to keystroke"
or my approach by using "click menu item"?
The "keystroke" approach won't work due to the fact that one calls
that applescript from inside TM. If one wants to remote TM from inside
a bundle command one has to go via the GUI ie to simulate mouse click
events. (I think)

> At any rate, the plugin works, and now it's as if it were part of
> TextMate to begin with!  Very nice!

If this plugin runs for other users as well and if it's useful then I
can create a downloadable and improved version out of it (with menu
validation etc.).

Cheers,

--Hans