[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Wed Oct 28 15:55:41 UTC 2009

From: textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com [mailto:textmate-bounces+dru=summitprojects.com at lists.macromates.com] On Behalf Of Hans-Jörg Bibiko

This should work if you did enable in System Preferences > Universal Access > "Enable access for assistive devices"

But you can try if the attached tmPlugin works for better and faster ;)

--Hans

I do have the enable acces for assistive devices enabled; the command I was trying to write always worked when run from the terminal, but not from TextMate.

At any rate, the plugin works, and now it's as if it were part of TextMate to begin with!  Very nice!  You've been very helpful today, and it's not even 9 in the morning (where I live).

+dru