[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon Oct 26 18:12:31 UTC 2009

On 26 Oct 2009, at 13:32, Dru Kepple wrote:

> Well, I was trying to utilize AppleScript.  I got a plain old script
> working:
> [...]
> But putting that command into a TM Command doesn't seem to work.
> I'm far from a scripting expert, Apple- or Bash, so maybe it could
> work with more love.  I've spent about as much time as I'm able to
> spend on such things, so hopefully someone else with more skills can
> take the idea?

I took that idea and got it working with Butler. Butler is a hot-key
manager / app launcher / kitchen sink, and is available from http://www.manytricks.com/butler/
.  Anyway, with Butler it's trivial. Create a new Smart Item ->
Keystrokes containing ⌘Z and ⇧⌘Z, assign it a hot key, and set
"Only valid in..." to TextMate. Piece of cake.

Still no idea how to do it using only TextMate and what's natively
installed.

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer