[TxMt] Re: LaTeX completion

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon Oct 26 00:00:49 UTC 2009

Le 17 oct. 2009 à 15:05, Guido Governatori a écrit :

> The smart typic pair is disabled in math mode. If you enable it again
> you get

Hi,

How you do that ? because The smart typic pair is enabled in math mode
  and I have the same problem with )) and ]]

> \( \))
>
> when you use the complete  feature.

> I have tried the LaTeX 2 bundle and the complete feature. But is seems
> it does not work for  environments.
>
> \b
>
> completes to
>
> \begin{}
>
> but then when I insert e or i  they do not complete.

you can complete with ⎋ , \begin{e  then ⎋ }

> By the way, I had a document, spilt in several files, where watch
> document did not work after I have installed the LaTeX 2 bundle. It
> worked with the standard LaTeX bundle.

I think you need to compile from the file master actually with laTeX 2
Perhaps, LaTeX 2 don't know what to do with

  %!TEX root =

but I think Alex can change this

Best Regards

Alain Matthes