[TxMt] Re: Collapse HTML5 elements

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:01:03 UTC 2009

Le 21 oct. 09 à 12:08, Darren Brierton a écrit :

> This is why TextMate needs a DTD/Schema parser like PSGML-mode and
> nXML-mode provide for Emacs.

I started working on something, but never took time to finish.

It's a XSTL stylesheet transforming Relax NG to TextMate grammar.
Last time I wanted to add some information needed for completion, but
had to take on something else and didn't finally get back to it.

Revisions up to current were only doing (unperfect) syntax coloring.

It's not working automatically and has quite a tendency to create long
grammars.
Test on the very simple plist DTD (~ 20 lines) gives results nearly
1000 lines long.
Probably way too much redundancy.

But I still can send it to you, if you'd like.

> On 20 Oct 2009, at 22:26, Timothy Bates wrote:
>
>> someone will need to add the new elements to the bundle...
>> On 20 Oct 2009, at 19:39, Rodrigo Soares wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't collapse blocks of code written with new HTML5 structural
>>> elements such as article, section and nav.
>>>
>>> Is there a way to make them work? HTML4 elements work fine.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Rodrigo

Édouard GILBERT
edouard.gilbert at gmail.com