[TxMt] Re: All of a sudden Ack in Project bundle stopped working for me

Trevor Squires trevor at protocool.com
Mon Oct 19 20:10:35 UTC 2009

Hi Rick,

are you using my version of AIP or is it based off someone else's fork?

There's something very strange going on that I just can't reproduce - see:

https://protocool.lighthouseapp.com/projects/15530/tickets/18-snow-leopard-compatibility

I merged in a change that (apparently) addressed the issue but I've
seen subsequent complaints that it still has problems.

I'm at a bit of a loss because AIP works flawlessly for me.

Trev

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well that seems to have been a one time occurrence.
>
> I've got no idea why Ack in project has stopped working for me.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!!!
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Curiouser and curiouser
>>
>> So I just issued cmd-shift-F to bring up find in project, and canceled.
>>
>> Now cmd-shift-A brings up the Ack in project dialog.
>>
>> Weird!
>>
>> --
>> Rick DeNatale
>>
>> Blog: http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/