[TxMt] Re: Python/IPython support

unussum at gmail.com unussum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 03:29:12 UTC 2009

Good call, sir.

The Run Script command functions perfectly fine under a different user
account.

If it helps, I also found that the Math->Evaluate Line command also
does not function properly under my user account. It just adds the
equals sign but omits any result (e.g. "2 + 3" becomes "2 + 3 = ").
This also behaves properly under the alternate account.

What might be causing this behavior?