[TxMt] "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Fri Oct 16 19:01:52 UTC 2009

Is there an "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut, or a way to create one in
TextMate?

Essentially, the idea is that when editing a file, I often move around in
the file to check other things and then want to come back to the place I was
editing to continue what I was doing. Now I have to remember to add a
bookmark, before navigating around, then find that bookmark, and remove it,
which is a bit cumbersome.

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet