[TxMt] latex bundle feature request: modify existing section

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Wed Oct 14 14:19:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am just taking advantage of the fact that Alex Ross is working on
the LaTeX bundle (thanks a lot for this btw!) to make a tiny feature
request.

When creating a new section, there's a nice snippet (that's an answer
to one of the questions of your survey btw) that autocompletes the
label content and the end folding comment too. What I would like would
be to have a command to *modify* an existing section (i.e. that works
like creating a new one, but with the content of the section already
there).

I guess that would be something very easy to add on my own, but I just
thought it might be useful for everyone.

Thanks again,

enas