[TxMt] Python/IPython support

unussum at gmail.com unussum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:00:20 UTC 2009

I'm new to TextMate and would like to use it for my Python
development, among other things.

My issue is that I am not able to get the default Python bundle to
function.

I am running OS X 10.6.1 with python 2.6.1.

For example if I create a new file named test.py, enter the text "print
('test')", save it, and hit command-R, a window pops up saying the
script has been run, but the output is blank.

What am I missing here?

My eventual desire is to be able to run the IPython bundle created by
Matt as well, but I figured it was better to start with just the
regular Python bundle and get that functioning first.

Thank you for any help you can provide.