[TxMt] Re: To LaTeX.tmbundle users…

Sam Homer spam.can at gmx.net
Sun Oct 11 21:14:02 UTC 2009

Hi Alex,

I'm thrilled to hear you're working on a new LaTeX bundle as the
current one leaves a lot to be desired (part of which is TextMate's
fault).

> 1. What typesetting engine do you typically use?  (ie. pdflatex,
> xelatex, pdflualatex, etc …)

pdflatex

> 2. PDF Viewer?  (Skim.app, Preview.app, …)

Skim

> 3. Do you use any of the completion commands?  Which ones?  What sort
> of LaTeX macros do you commonly complete?

Don't know any

> 4. Do you use any of the snippets?

itm, eqn, enum, cha, sec, sub

> 5. What commands (besides ⌘R) do you use the most often?

Watch document (I never use ⌘R)

> 6. Anything that you'd miss terribly if it was removed?

No, the only thing in terms of LaTeX I will ever miss is vim and latex-
suite ;-)

Cheers,
Sam